Pages

12/30/2014

An Open Letter to Tyler Durden

 Dear Tyler Durden,                                                                                                                                                                          
  I am very aware that you are insane. You are a bad friend and an extremely manipulative person. You're really kind of an asshole. Still as you stare at me from the front  of Fight Club case I must confess that I am as it happens jealous of you.                                                                                                                                                              
  You are willing to do whatever it takes to be truly free. You do not regret anything. You always know exactly what you want to do with your life and you never doubt yourself.  Sure you're a rude and somewhat murderous criminal who makes soap for a living but when it comes down to it you are Brad freaking Pitt!! You have nothing at all holding you back.                                                                                                                                                              
  There is a part of me that wishes I was you. Well the whole arm burning thing isn't exactly my cup of tea but other than that you seem to have things going pretty well for yourself. You really let what doesn't matter truly slide. I find that very admirable. I am prepared  to become like you. I am looking for a near life experience. I am a monkey ready to be shot into space. 2015 will be my year. Tyler is love. Tyler is life.          
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
   I'm not completely sure why I just wrote this. I think we can all learn from Tyler. As you're  trying to accomplish your New Year's resolution or just get by in life you might want to take a step back and look at things from his perspective. Try not to kill anyone nice.
Post a Comment