Pages

4/03/2014

Looking for Alaska Review














Some books have a kind of magic to them. For me one of those books is Looking for Alaska by John Green. I cried and laughed so hard while reading it and I think I am better as a person because of the experience.  I find the protagonist Miles Halter/Pudge a really relatable character. I have a love of trivia facts and morbid stories and have a naturally obsession prone personality. At this time I can only envy Pudge's peculiar expertise.


  Alska Young is a wonderful and compelling character. She is described as being both very beautiful and intelligent. Still she has enough of a flawed side to come across as interesting and genuine. This book is filled with humor and beauty. Choosing not to read this book is in my opinion a huge mistake. Go and find a copy of Looking for Alaska as soon as humanly possible.
Post a Comment