Pages

2/04/2014

Hey, guys! We've Got Someone Shiny and New On Here!

So... This is new. Hi, my name is MacKenzie and I'm a new blogger on this site. I'll be focusing pretty heavily on anime and examining the pros and cons of each one. I also have a pretty unhealthy obsession with Disney movies, but I usually have some pretty unpopular opinions about them so I'll refrain from examining those indefinitely. My Tumblr can be found at i-like-ur-attitude.tumblr.com. Also, just in case this wasn't enough for you, here are 5 facts about myself:

  1. I speak three languages, one fluently and two I speak fairly well.
  2. I also have 2 horses, 2 dogs, and 3 cats.
  3. I've got horrible depth perception.
  4. I can type at ~85 words per minute.
  5. I have a very strict diet of ramen noodles and microwaveable burritos.
- MacKenzie
Post a Comment